Enrollment is on the rise at many universities across the country, which is causing a shortage of student housing. Even an active new-supply pipeline can’t keep up! Investors are also challenged by today’s uncertain market. What are the best ways to turn obstacles into opportunity?
Join MHN and a group of industry experts to navigate the key issues that will shape student housing in 2023. We’ll explore the best strategies for developers and investors to handle this changing landscape. Our panel includes Greg Faulkner, president of Humphreys and Partners Architects; Barrett Lowell, managing director & head of education asset management at Harrison Street; Ryan Lang, vice chairman & head of student housing at Newmark; David Rose, CIO of student living at CA Ventures; and Donna Preiss, president of The Preiss Co.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Supply vs. demand in the face of a questionable economy
- How financing will be impacted by the economic downturn
- The best opportunities for developers and investors
- Student housing as a recession-proof sector
- Which design elements will get you the best ROI